A lineage Qigong from Sifu Wing Cheung taught by his senior instructors Catherine Burnett and Annie Cryar
Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Set One
20th & 21st November 2021 Pett Village, Near Hastings
For booking and payment details please click here -Joining Info Level 1 Pett Nov 2021
£150 for Grads and Undergrads of our Qigong Teacher Training or for other students repeating the workshop
Optional Assessment: £60 (includes assessment, production and shipping of your certificate from Tai Chi Qigong & Feng Shui Institute)
Pett Village Hall, Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Sunday 9.30am-4:00pm (*optional assessments 4:00pm-6:00pm)
In Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Level 1 you will learn:
- all 3 major types of Qigong, including moving, standing and sitting Qigong. The first set of Shibashi, the Wuji & Taiji Stances and the basic Internal Alchemy technique will be taught respectively for each type.
- the theory of Qi and the health benefits of Qigong from both Eastern and Western perspectives;
- the details surrounding each Qigong movement;
- abdominal and reverse breathing techniques;
- about the physiological changes when one enters Qigong mode;
- about the feelings to be expected after practicing qigong and the meaning behind each of these feelings and
- about the common mistakes students make when practicing Shibashi.
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- check if others are relaxed by assessing their physical and mental state;
- maximise the benefits of Shibashi by adding extra elements to certain movements;
- incorporate some simple yet powerful stances into Shibashi;
- modify movements when teaching seniors and those with special needs;
You will benefit most form this workshop if you are able to learn and practice from Sifu Cheung's home-study videos : Level 1 Qigong Mode & Tai Chi Posture Requirements and Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Set 1 These are not compulsory and we will cover all the contents in the workshop, but they are very helpful if you intend to teach this Qigong.
Optional Individual Assessment
A) Recall and demonstrate all 18 movements of the first set of Shibashi
B) Demonstrate the Level One Qigong Mode and Posture techniques learned during the course
C) A short written test emailed to you after the workshop
A Level I Instructor certificate will be issued by the Tai Chi and Qigong & Feng Shui Institute to those who successfully pass the assessment. For an annual fee they offer graduates their own personal web-page published under their certified instructors section, see: http://taichi18.com/
None, as many students come for the benefit of their own practice. However if you plan to do the assessment, we recommend you familiarise yourself with Set 1 Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi in the style of Sifu Wing Cheung. "
Students who register for this course will receive a coupon from the Tai Chi Qigong & Feng Shui Institute to purchase the Set 1 Shibashi Home Study Course and Qigong Mode & Tai Chi Posture Requirements Program at 50% discount.
Even though the theme of this training course focuses on Shibashi, the knowledge obtained from and skills developed during this workshop could be applied to many different styles of Qigong. Those that do not intend to teach but would like to make Qigong a part of their lives will also find this course very helpful.
Sifu Cheung has devoted his life to spreading the benefits of Qigong and has trained hundreds of Tai Chi Qigong instructors worldwide. After training with him for the past 14 years, Annie Cryar and Catherine Burnett are teaching Sifu Cheung’s courses as senior instructors of his Tai Chi Qigong and Feng Shui Institute. There are now several versions of this hugely popular Qigong, but Sifu Wing Cheung has an impeccable lineage. He was originally a student of Master Wu Jian Hua, a colleague of Professor Lin-Hou-Sheng, the co-creator of Shibashi Qigong at the Shanghai Qigong Research Institute
Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi is one of the most popular styles of Qigong around the world because it is effective and easy to learn. The demand for tai chi qigong instructors is increasing as more people become aware of the benefits of qigong.
These courses are designed to help you improve your own practice and encourage you to share the many benefits of Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi with family, friends and those in need in your communities. More information about our comprehensive Qigong Teacher Training course.
For further information contact : Catherine Burnett : +44 1424 815128, mobile : +44 7909516578, email@example.com, or Annie +44 7722868397