A lineage Qigong from Sifu Wing Cheung taught by his senior instructors Catherine Burnett and Annie Cryar
Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Set One
Hastings March 7 - 8 2020 For booking and payment details please click on the Hastings Level 1 Joining Information
Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Set Two
Hastings: July 25-26 2020 For booking and payment details please click on the Hastings Level 2 Joining Information
Tuition: £225 or £110 for Grads and Undergrads of our Qigong Teacher Training
£150 for other students repeating the workshop
Optional Assessment: £55 (includes assessment, production and shipping of your certificate from Tai Chi Qigong & Feng Shui Institute)
Hastings: St Leonards Studio, 3 Grand Parade, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN380DD
Sunday 10:00am-4:30pm (*optional assessments 4:30pm-6:30pm)
In Shibashi Set One, you will learn:
- all 3 major types of Qigong, including moving, standing and sitting Qigong. The first set of Shibashi, the Wuji & Taiji Stances and the basic Internal Alchemy technique will be taught respectively for each type.
- the theory of Qi and the health benefits of Qigong from both Eastern and Western perspectives;
- the details surrounding each Qigong movement;
- abdominal and reverse breathing techniques;
- about the physiological changes when one enters Qigong mode;
- about the feelings to be expected after practicing qigong and the meaning behind each of these feelings and
- about the common mistakes students make when practicing Shibashi.
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- check if others are relaxed by assessing their physical and mental state;
- maximise the benefits of Shibashi by adding extra elements to certain movements;
- incorporate some simple yet powerful stances into Shibashi;
- modify movements when teaching seniors and those with special needs;
Even though the theme of this training course focuses on Shibashi, the knowledge obtained from and skills developed during this course could be applied to many different styles of qigong. Those that do not intend to teach but would like to make qigong a part of their lives will also find this course very useful.
None, as many students come for their own practice. However, if you plan to do the assessment we recommend you familiarise yourself with Set 1 Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi, as taught by Sifu Cheung. When you pay your tuition fee you will receive a coupon to purchase the Set 1 Shibashi Home Study Course and Qigong Mode & Tai Chi Posture Requirements Home Study Course at 50% discount
In Shibashi Set Two, you will learn:
- Principles and theories of Tai Chi and Qigong;
- Advance techniques on improving the Tai Chi and Qigong training;
- The 18 movements of the Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi 2nd Set;
- The Tai Chi Stance;
- Techniques to increase the sensitivity to qi;
- How to increase neijing (internal power);
- An exercise to correct the spinal alignment;
- Inner Alchemy Meditation (beginner to intermediate level)
*Optional Individual Assessment:
Students must be able to recall and perform all 18 movements of Shibashi Set Two
The Assessment has 2 Parts:
A) Demonstrate the second set of Shibashi
B) Demonstrate the Level Two Qigong Mode and Posture techniques learned during the course
Student who register for this course will receive a coupon to purchase the Set 2 Shibashi Home Study Course and Level 2 Qigong Mode & Tai Chi Posture Requirements Program at 50% discount.
Sifu Cheung has devoted his life to spreading the benefits of Qigong and has trained hundreds of Tai Chi Qigong instructors worldwide. After training with him for the past 14 years, Annie Cryar and Catherine Burnett are teaching Sifu Cheung’s courses as senior instructors of his Tai Chi Qigong and Feng Shui Institute. There are now several versions of this hugely popular Qigong, but Sifu Wing Cheung has an impeccable lineage. He was originally a student of Master Wu Jian Hua, a colleague of Professor Lin-Hou-Sheng, the co-creator of Shibashi Qigong at the Shanghai Qigong Research Institute
Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi is one of the most popular styles of Qigong around the world because it is effective and easy to learn. The demand for tai chi qigong instructors is increasing as more people become aware of the benefits of qigong.
These courses are designed to help you improve your own practice and encourage you to share the many benefits of Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi with family, friends and those in need in your communities. More information about our comprehensive Qigong Teacher Training course.
For further information contact : Catherine Burnett : +44 1424 815128, mobile : +44 7909516578, email@example.com, or Annie +44 7722868397